nvidia drivers

alicewonder at shastaherps.org alicewonder at shastaherps.org
Wed May 29 23:42:37 CEST 2013

I really liked nVidia cards as well, but the Intel HD graphics in my
sandybridge I3 are surprisingly good, much better than onboard graphics of
just a decade ago. I may still add an nVidia card just for the additional
monitors but I suspect for most people the current tech of onboard
graphics is more than sufficient for their video needs. Not having a
tainted kernel is nice.

My personal opinion.