MythTV mythweb on android tablet

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Wed Sep 11 03:46:53 CEST 2013

On Wed 11/09/2013 7:46 AM, David Timms wrote:
> On 11/09/13 07:26, David Timms wrote:
>> Were all three devices able to view to web pages without issue with an
>> earlier version (os, myth, apache versions that worked/ not) ?
>
> Also, can all three view a test page properly ?
>
> http://www.webstandards.org/action/acid3/
> http://acid3.acidtests.org/

I eventually got it working by switching the Language to English (GB) , no idea why
English didn't work but that set all the Date Formats on the TV Settings page in MythWeb.

Tablet is Xoom running Jelly bean.

I'll try those acid test but I believe its the Server end not sending the data as when I
view browser source code those fields where blank.

it must be something to do with how MythWeb is detecting my Language settings perhaps.
Paul