fedora 19, kmod-nvidia GeForce 310M: no devices found

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 02:02:30 CEST 2013

On Tue, 2013-09-17 at 09:53 +1000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> This is version 319.49, while the kmods are 319.32. I'll wait and test
> whenever it gets updated.

This post suggests that there's initial support for optimus gpus in
319.32.

http://www.webupd8.org/2013/04/nvidia-releases-linux-graphics-drivers.html

http://www.webupd8.org/2013/08/using-nvidia-graphics-drivers-with.html

All the howtos are for ubuntu though, and they mention an "nvidia-prime"
package. Is another package required to get the optimus hardware
working? I could help if this is the case.

In the meantime, I'll see if anyone has gotten it to work on Fedora yet.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!