Livna repository missing -debug and -source mirror list

Mathias Nicolajsen Kjærgaard mnk at mnk.dk
Mon Jan 27 17:37:30 CET 2014

2014-01-27 Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com>

> You cannot use abrt to report non-fedora packages, just  in case that
> is what was happening?

It was actually an OpenJDK/Eclipse bug I was trying to hunt down.
To be honest, I don't remember if it was ABRT, "yum --enablerepo='*debug*'
install /usr/lib/debug/.build-id/XXXXXX" or "debuginfo-install" that
failed, but one them would not complete successfully before I fixed the
broken -debug repository configuration in livna.repo.

Best regards
Mathias