libmodplug-devel

alicewonder at shastaherps.org alicewonder at shastaherps.org
Sat Sep 20 03:19:50 CEST 2014

Attempting to build ffmpeg with aac support for CentOS 7.

Using CentOS and EPEL binary builds for all the dependencies where they
exist for CentOS 7, I've managed to hunt down/build/install the
necessary dependency src.rpm's for everything from Fedora 20, CentOS 6,
EPEL for RHEL 6, and rpmforge for RHEL 6

All except for libmodplug-devel

I don't know if I'm just not seeing it or what, but where does
libmodplug-devel come from?

I've found it elsewhere (e.g. rpmforge) but I'd rather grab a src.rpm
from CentOS/EPEL or Fedora 20 if possible.

Unfortunately I'm not at home where I have a Fedora 20 system I could
query yum for where it came from (I have ffmpeg w/faac there, built from
rpmforge src.rpm).

Any help would be appreciated.