problem with install vlc from rpmfusion on fedora 22

Anthony Hughes anthony.s.hughes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 23:41:00 CEST 2015

It looks like you're missing libfreerdp-cache.so.1.2 which *should* be
provided by the freerdp-libs package in Fedora's repositories. When I do
'yum install freerdp-libs' on my Fedora 21 system I get 'Package
freerdp-libs-1.2.0-0.6.beta.1.fc21.2.x86_64 already installed'. Fedora
Rawhide likely provides some version of this package as well.

Try installing this package if you don't have this package installed. If
you already have it installed, perhaps VLC is looking for a different
version.