Why akmod fails on F22 for nvidia (and possible other uses)

Barry Scott barry at barrys-emacs.org
Sun Aug 2 23:47:16 CEST 2015

My assumption still holds because the "offline update" is done as a seperate systemd
target that does not invoke the normal system units used for the production mode of the
System. The "offline mode" is a nice addition and would avoid the issue of updating KDE
packages preventing KDE from rebooting - which has happend twice now.

Barry