repo for EL7 Media Stuff

Bob Lightfoot boblfoot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 21:37:57 CEST 2015

I have found that the Nuxro Repo contains current copies of media
stuff including VLC for EL7.  http://www.nux.ro/

Nuxro is usually reachable at #centos or #centos-social on Freenode as
well.

Until the infrastructure situation is resolved, nuxro is the best I've
found for media on EL7.

--
Sincerely,
Bob Lightfoot