Fedora 23 and nvidia?

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Tue Dec 1 00:47:47 CET 2015

Hi, Depends on method that you use ,

RPMFusion have 6 repos per release [1]: rpmfusion-free, rpmfusion-free-
updates, rpmfusion-free-updates-testing, rpmfusion-nonfree, rpmfusion-
nonfree-updates and rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-testing

if you install the packages rpmfusion-free-release and rpmfusion-
nonfree-release available for F23, it should enable the correct repos
ie (rpmfusion(s) and updates-testing (s)), when we make the RPMFusion
23 release (is not yet released, it is in a beta state) you will got
new packages of rpmfusion-free-release and rpmfusion-nonfree-release
which should disable updates-testing and enable updates ...

Theoretically we shouldn't need enable and disable repos but if above
doesn't work, you just need enable rpmfusion-free-updates-testing and
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-testing repos.

Best regards,

[1] dnf repolist all

--
Sérgio M. B.