realcrypt?

Raman Gupta rocketraman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 19:23:56 CET 2015

I'm not sure if this is why rpmfusion dropped it, but FYI the Fedora
project recommends [1] using Linux built-in capabilities (via
cryptsetup) or tcplay [2] (which is available via the Fedora repos) to
mount TrueCrypt volumes now.

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Forbidden_items?rd=ForbiddenItems#TrueCrypt

[2] https://github.com/bwalex/tc-play