Nvidia cards and Fedora 22 kernel upgrades

Dave Pawson dave.pawson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:26:45 CEST 2015

What is curious is that this hasn't been happening until (some version
of) recently?
My hardware setup has been stable for a year or so, so I'm guessing somethign
has changed in Fedora build which has caused this.

I could submit a bug to Fedora - but I'd appreciate phrasing since I'm nowhere
near knowledgable, if that would help?

regards

--
Dave Pawson