Nvidia cards and Fedora 22 kernel upgrades

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sat Jul 11 23:59:25 CEST 2015

On 07/12/15 04:25, Dave Pawson wrote:
> Updated Fedora 22 again tonight.
> Exactly the same issue.
> repeated Richards advice - again cleared the problem.

FWIW, I am a KDE user and normally update via dnf.  However I just tested and if I update via apper, invoked from systray, the rpms get built and installed without extra work.  One thing to remember, the rebuild/install process happens after apper completes and tells you your system is up-to-date.  So, you need to wait a bit before rebooting to the new kernel.