akmods and kernel updates.

Dave Pawson dave.pawson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 18:43:47 CEST 2015

Sorry Richard (told you I wasn't up on these things), more explicit
instructions please.
I'm guessing you want me to install akmod from ???
and then report back next time I update (using gui or dnf on cmd line?)

Bit further information...
When it did come back up, along with 'notifications' (your system has been
updated) there was a simple (not very informative) message saying
something was wrong (error -1 iirc?).

regards

--
Dave Pawson