success?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:49:52 CEST 2015

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 3:32 AM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Last night, from the cmd line I updated using dnf.
> fedora 22, 64 bit.
>
> From the stream running past I think I had a new kernel and akmod.
> Post install. Reboot, graphics as normal.
>
> #win.... tentative?

It looks like the current releases fixes your problem which is good.

* Wed Jul 15 2015 Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> - 0.5.3-2
- Add package conflicts to stop pulling in kernel-debug-devel, fixes
BZ#3386.
- Add description for the formatting of the <kernel> parameter, BZ#3580.
- Update static man pages and clean them up.
- Fixed another instance of TMPDIR causing issues.
- Added detection of dnf vs yum to akmods, fixed BZ#3481.

I've also made some other improvements but it doesn't look like those have
made it into the repository just yet:

* Thu Jul 23 2015 Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> - 0.5.4-1
- Do not mark a build as failed when only installing the RPM fails.
- Run akmods-shutdown script instead of akmods on shutdown.
- Add systemd preset file to enable services by default.

Thanks,
Richard