Fedora 23 Packages: Where are they?

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Thu Nov 19 02:00:49 CET 2015

On 11/17/2015 09:39 PM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Nov 2015 13:18:31 +0000
> Barry Scott wrote:
>
>> Read the nvidia on f23 in the archieve for a work around.
>> Barry
> Though I note that official nvidia support has arrived for
> xorg 1.18 yesterday, so now we just need to know when
> rpmfusion will catch up :-).

Just updated from the "testing" repository using "dnf install akmod-nvidia-340xx".

The only thing I would note is that one should be prepared to be greeted with a blinking
cursor after reboot while the kmod-nvidia-340xx package gets built and installed.  The
test machine I installed on is old/slow so it took several minutes.