A stop job is running for Builds?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:31:34 CEST 2016

I just did a dnf update on my f24 desktop. I saw new nvidia akmod
source get loaded from rpmfusion. After dnf finished the update, I watched
a bunch of c compiles, depmods, etc. being run by akmod.

After that all finished, I rebooted the system, and on the way
down, systemd got hung counting up to 1m 30s saying that
a stop job was running for Builds of akmods.

It looks like systemd wasn't aware that the build had already
finished. Is this an akmod bug of some kind?

Anyone know what systemd is looking at to make it wait on this?
I could add it to my script full of all sorts of things I manually
bash over the head to make systemd not wait on them :-). (Which
I run as part of my "reboot" alias).