A stop job is running for Builds?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:45:57 CEST 2016

On Fri, 22 Jul 2016 13:35:25 +0200
Reindl Harald wrote:

> that is a well known repeatly arriving problem
>
> here you go:
> https://www.google.com/search?q=systemd+a+stop+job+is+running

Oh, I know about the general problem, and I've fixed most of
them with a big hammer:

http://tomhorsley.com/game/punch.html

Doing a umount -l for all NFS filesystems and killing
all process trees for "user daemons" usually makes it
reboot almost instantly. I recently had to add killing
off apache as well since it started waiting on it.

But this stop job for "Builds" is a new one I've never
seen before. If I could find what systemd thinks it is
waiting on for that, I could add it to my big hammer :-).