mythtv missing dependencies

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Fri Mar 18 23:21:04 CET 2016

to install mythweb, you need uninstall mythtv

mythtv is just a meta package which requires the others packages.

rpm -q --requires mythtv:
(...)
mythffmpeg = 0.27.6-3.fc23
mythplugins = 0.27.6-3.fc23
mythtv-backend = 0.27.6-3.fc23
mythtv-base-themes = 0.27.6-3.fc23
mythtv-common = 0.27.6-3.fc23
mythtv-docs = 0.27.6-3.fc23
mythtv-frontend = 0.27.6-3.fc23
mythtv-libs = 0.27.6-3.fc23
mythtv-setup = 0.27.6-3.fc23
mythweather >= 0.27.6
perl-MythTV = 0.27.6-3.fc23
php-MythTV = 0.27.6-3.fc23
python-MythTV = 0.27.6-3.fc23

but mythweb on F22 is 0.27.5.

We need to build and publish it for F22 , but could take some time.

--
Sérgio M. B.