gstreamer-plugins-ugly

Frank Elsner frank at moltke28.B.Shuttle.DE
Thu May 5 13:44:01 CEST 2016

Hello,

is it correct that I can't get gstreamer-plugins-ugly for my Fedora 23?
I need them for clementine to process mp3.

Repos enabled:

rpmfusion-free                 RPM Fusion for Fedora 23 - Free                                         375
rpmfusion-free-updates         RPM Fusion for Fedora 23 - Free - Updates                               213
rpmfusion-non                  RPM Fusion for Fedora 23 - Nonfree                                      122
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates      RPM Fusion for Fedora 23 - Nonfree - Updates                             96

Install attempt fails with

# dnf install gstreamer-ugly
Last metadata expiration check: 0:03:54 ago on Thu May  5 13:38:01 2016.
No package gstreamer-ugly available.
Error: Unable to find a match.

Any pointer towards a solution is welcome.

--Frank Elsner