gstreamer-plugins-ugly

Frank Elsner frank at moltke28.B.Shuttle.DE
Thu May 5 14:24:06 CEST 2016

On Thu, 5 May 2016 14:12:12 +0200 Andrea Musuruane wrote:

  [ ... ]

> You must enable updates-testing:
> http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/updates/testing/23/SRPMS/repoview/letter_g.group.html

I followed your advice and wonder why I got the package from rpmfusion-free-updates:

# dnf install gstreamer-plugins-ugly
Last metadata expiration check: 0:43:06 ago on Thu May  5 13:38:01 2016.
Dependencies resolved.
 Package                            Arch             Version                       Repository                          Size
Installing:
 gstreamer-plugins-ugly             i686             0.10.19-18.fc23               rpmfusion-free-updates             332 k

And clementine is still complaining about a missing plugin when trying to process mp3 :-(

--Frank Elsner