Nvidia Drivers

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sat Nov 5 05:59:55 CET 2016

On 11/05/16 12:32, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
> Has anyone successfully install the nvidia drivers. If so please tell me how you did it
> or should I wait some more for the final release to see     installable drivers.

I think you need to be more specific about your request/environment.

I mean I could tell you that I am running the currently released nVidia drivers on some
old and older HW.  In one case the 367.57-3 drivers and the other 340xx-4.7.9-200 both
with F24 and KDE with  Xorg-1.18.4-4.

But I don't think that is the question you're asking.