nvidia update today won't boot.

Robin Laing MeSat at TelusPlanet.net
Sat Nov 5 19:43:33 CET 2016

I have had issues with rpmfusion not updating so today I disabled the
mirrors and installed the latest akmod-rpm for nvidia 367.57-1 from 367.44-1

Now x won't start properly on any kernel I have on the machine.  Of
course, the akmod updated all the kernels to the latest driver.

I did have an X cursor on one of the reboots.

I have started the process of downgrading as I need to get the computer
running and don't have time to bug trace. I have to get to work as soon
as this is running.

Robin