Nvidia Drivers

lgraves95 lgraves95 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 01:05:28 CET 2016

Thanks for patience. It is hard to accept that we just have wait because we want what we want when we want.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
-------- Original message --------From: Ed Greshko <ed.greshko at greshko.com> Date: 11/5/16  6:01 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: RPM Fusion users discussion list <rpmfusion-users at lists.rpmfusion.org> Subject: Re: Nvidia Drivers

On 11/06/16 07:40, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
> If you can understand what it says here it is.

The problem is the same problem I reported in the email with subject "nvidia-340xx on F25
- It builds but won't work"

The error one gets is....

This server has a video driver ABI version of 23.0 that is not
supported by this NVIDIA driver. Please check
http://www.nvidia.com/ for driver updates or downgrade to an X server with a supported
driver ABI.

So, until nVidia supplies a driver to support the latest "This is a pre-release version of
the X server from Fedora Project."

You will have to be content with running nouveau.