Nvidia Drivers missing

Robin Laing MeSat at TelusPlanet.net
Sat Nov 26 02:25:25 CET 2016

On 23/11/16 01:04, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 22.11.2016 um 23:11 schrieb Lawrence E Graves:
>> How is it nobody is discussing the lack of nvidia drivers in the recent
>> release of Fedora 25? Where are the drivers?
>
> How is nobody is smart enough not jump to early releases when he is not
> smart enough to buy hardware with free drivers? why don't you ask nvidia?

Tell me what hardware is fully supported with GPU processing for various
apps that is equivalent to CUDA?  I have searched.  Bought AMD and got
told that the hardware needs to be replaced by AMD as it wasn't the
latest or greatest.

Intel has not provided full 3D speed of Nvidia.

Would love to stick with OS but not having much luck.

So, if you know what hardware provides this, please provide a make and
model.  I would love to purchase it so I don't have the headaches you
state are my choice.

Robin