Nvidia Drivers missing

Lawrence E Graves lgraves95 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 02:58:56 CET 2016

On 11/25/2016 06:43 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:

> On 11/26/16 09:25, Robin Laing wrote:
>> Intel has not provided full 3D speed of Nvidia.
>>
>> Would love to stick with OS but not having much luck.
> FWIW, the 375.20 drivers have been pushed to updates.
I have updated my PC to Fedora 25 and am running the 375.20 nvidia
drivers with ease. Just found out how to install it. After installing
the drivers, make sure to go to boot/grub2/grub.cfg and put
rdblacklist=nouveau nouveau.modeset=0. You must remove what is there
starting at quiet.

--
All things are workable but don't all things work.
Prov. 3:5 & 6