uvcvideo webcam modules?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 11:00:24 CET 2008

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Lubomir Kundrak <lkundrak at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Valent,
>

>  On Sun, 2008-03-02 at 10:30 +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
>  > Hi,
>  > are there uvcvideo webcam modules made in rpmfusion repo?
>  >
>  > If it is not then please compile them and package them for fedora.
>  >
>  > You can use my guide to compile them but I have no idea how to package
>  > the modules. Here is the link for my howto:
>  > http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/index.php/archives/howto-compile-uvcvideo-linux-webcam-module-for-fedora/
>
>  Why not learn to package yourself. Do you have any experience with
>  packaging software other than kernel modules for Fedora?

I'm involved with 2 NGO's, have a full time job, work as a Fedora
Ambassador... I have no time to do this now, I have learning to
package on my to do list but it is not very high considering we are
starting really big projects for both NGO's and have a really lots of
work to do beside that. Did I mention that I'm mooving to a new
apartment and dealing with new furniture, kitchen... etc...

So please don't make assumptions that I have all the time but I'm just lazy...

I'm asking again somebody with the experience with packaging to pick
this webcam module and package it, please.

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic