VLC & fc8

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Wed Nov 5 19:22:28 CET 2008

On Wednesday, 05 November 2008 at 17:20, rontti wrote:
[...]
> I've been long time fedora user (five years) and was a bit proud of fedora
> beeing on the cutting edge netbook market (one reason for me to buy acer)
> and saw this as a opportunity for fedora to increase it's market share.  As
> a summary I hope acer users are not ruled out of rpmfusion users, as one
> could imagine from the earlier statements.

No, Acer users aren't "ruled out", as long as they're using Fedora.

I can't and I don't support Linpus nor Acer's modified Linpus. If it works
for you, great. If it doesn't, you're on your own.

If you want to use RPMFusion so badly, why don't you simply install Fedora
on your AA1? That's what I did with my Asus Eee PC 901.

Regards,
R.

"Faith manages."