News page in the Wiki

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 14:39:14 CET 2008

2008/11/9 Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info>:
> I thought we could spread some news there to keep users up2date what
> happening in RPM Fusion land; e.g. major new packages (say broadcom-wl),
> updates for important packages (amd/nvidia) and things like that.
>
> Do you guys like the idea (we can quickly delete the page if nobody likes
> it)? Will you help getting some news added there now and then?

I like the idea but I don't think that a wiki is the best way for
spreading news. I think that even a simple blog like wordpress can do
a better service (better artwork, RSS feeds, etc). Anyway a wiki page
is still better than nothing :)

If you are interested on setting up wordpress I can help.

Bye,

Andrea.