Blog for rpmfusion.org

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Nov 12 16:00:53 CET 2008

On 12.11.2008 15:07, Andreas Thienemann wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Nov 2008, Andrea Musuruane wrote:
>> I don't agree. The purpose of this initiative is not to post personal
>> notes, but to post "official" announcement about RPM Fusion.
>
> For which everyone interested can add a rpmfusion category/tag to his blog
> and only post rpmfusion related stuff in there.

If his blog software support such things ;-)

But yes, of course, you have a point. But FWIW, I mostly (but not
completely) tend to agree with Andrea. But I warned Chris on this list
and on IRC that this idea might not take of; he afaics saw the risk as
well and nevertheless wanted to on it.

In that case I tend to say: Let's give it a try, maybe it'll be
something useful and great in the end.