Create dir for sidplay please

Linus Walleij triad at df.lth.se
Wed Nov 12 23:24:48 CET 2008

ons 2008-11-12 klockan 20:09 +0100 skrev Thorsten Leemhuis:

> Package and branch creation always was manual in Fedora and RPM Fusion.

Hm, fun, then "sidplay-libs" must have existed in nonfree already for
some reason whereas "sidplay" didn't. Well, there is an SRPM for the
former in Dribble and not for the latter so I believe that has something
to do with it...

> normally you should have filled a CVS
> request in bugzilla (similar to how it's done in Fedora; we just use bug
> #33 as blocker instead of a flag)

Yeah I got it backwards, since it was described as part of the review
bug and since this wasn't a review, since it was old, etc. I will not do
this a lot so hope it doesn't disturb the workflow too much...

Linus