Create dir for sidplay please

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Nov 13 16:16:37 CET 2008

On 12.11.2008 23:24, Linus Walleij wrote:
> ons 2008-11-12 klockan 20:09 +0100 skrev Thorsten Leemhuis:
>
>> Package and branch creation always was manual in Fedora and RPM Fusion.
> Hm, fun, then "sidplay-libs" must have existed in nonfree already for
> some reason

A lot of (all?) dribble packages was mass-branched by Xavier.

> whereas "sidplay" didn't. Well, there is an SRPM for the
> former in Dribble and not for the latter so I believe that has something
> to do with it...

Then the package normally should have been reviewed. But it is listed on
  http://dribble.org.uk/listrpms9.html (I checked that before creating
the branch).

>> normally you should have filled a CVS
>> request in bugzilla (similar to how it's done in Fedora; we just use bug
>> #33 as blocker instead of a flag)
> Yeah I got it backwards, since it was described as part of the review
> bug and since this wasn't a review, since it was old, etc.

Just like in Fedora we open bugs for CVS requests, even if the review is
old (and was done in other bugzillas like fedora.us)

> I will not do
> this a lot so hope it doesn't disturb the workflow too much...

np

But you (or the import script) did something else wrong: You added a
compressed patch to CVS:
http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-commits/2008-November/002600.html

CVS doesn't handle compressed files very well, hence we avoid to do it.
Can you please upload that patch to CVS with "make upload
FILES='sidplay_2.0.9-5.diff.gz'"? tia!