Make sure your packages are listed in comps.xml (was: Re: Enabling RPM Fusion during Fedora Install)

Linus Walleij triad at df.lth.se
Sun Nov 16 00:44:32 CET 2008

lör 2008-11-15 klockan 11:13 +0100 skrev Thorsten Leemhuis:

> Are all the interesting binary rpms that get build from the packages you
> maintain listed there? If not please consider to add them;

I added in a new group for sound emulators (in nonfree F10), put
"sidplay" in it and took the liberty to also add in "uade" there.

I also added "vice" to the games and entertainment group. I hope
Hans won't kill me for this...

Unsure about "lha" and "unace", shouldn't these be in the system tools
as well?

Linus