the libdvdcss issue

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 15:43:37 CET 2008

hi,

> >> To the people who are responsible for RPMfusion: Please
> >> make up your mind, and then make an official and
> >> irrevocable (!) commitment pro or contra libdvdcss.
> >
> > I second that ... but ... who is that?
>
> http://rpmfusion.org/ -> SteeringCommittee
> http://rpmfusion.org/SteeringCommittee

well, I got that page wrong

"I would like to suggest the following representatives" does not
sound so definitive

> But whatever. Quoting from above page.
>
> > [...] Therefore libdvdcss is being dropped. [...]
>
> That is on that page for over a year now.

I did not notice, sorry, my bad

I must be sleeping or what ... the second thing is that I got
the "irrevocable" wrong; what I meant when I said I second that
is that no single person can deny it, but looking into
dictionary - no, I do not think that we need any unchangeable
dogma

K.