Introduction

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Mon Nov 24 15:38:58 CET 2008

Orion Poplawski wrote:
> On Sun, November 23, 2008 8:56 am, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> On 23.11.2008 16:16, Orion Poplawski wrote:
>>> I'm having trouble checking out unrar:
>> Try again please -- seems your account had not made it's way to the CVS
>> box. Sorry for the trouble.
>>
>> CU
>> knurd
>>

> still no go:
>
> cvs -d :ext:orion at cvs.rpmfusion.org:/cvs/nonfree co unrar
> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
> any)

Does the rpmfusion cvs server run denyhosts like the Fedora one does?
After changing my keys and trying to check the new ones, I was clobbered
by denyhosts on the Fedora system and the symptoms were very similar.
I'm seeing the same thing as Orion with my own key that I uploaded to
the rpmfusion account system last week.

Paul.