Introduction

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Nov 24 19:37:25 CET 2008

On 24.11.2008 15:38, Paul Howarth wrote:
> Orion Poplawski wrote:
>>> Try again please -- seems your account had not made it's way to the CVS
>>> box. Sorry for the trouble.
>> still no go:
>> cvs -d :ext:orion at cvs.rpmfusion.org:/cvs/nonfree co unrar
>> ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
>> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
>> any)
> Does the rpmfusion cvs server run denyhosts like the Fedora one does?

/me checks

Yes, seems that the case. Orion, that acaics blocked you. Try again please.

BTW, just in case: anonymous checkout shoul work as well.

> After changing my keys and trying to check the new ones, I was clobbered
> by denyhosts on the Fedora system and the symptoms were very similar.
> I'm seeing the same thing as Orion with my own key that I uploaded to
> the rpmfusion account system last week.

Well, in your case it's something else: You are not sponsored for CVS
yet. I considered hitting the sponsor button, but you IIRC don't
maintain any packages, hence I didn't hit it. Or do you plan to help out
anywhere? Then let me know and I'll sponsor you.