RPM Fusion (Fedora - nonfree) Package Build Report 2009-08-16

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 14:31:46 CEST 2009

2009/8/16 Jonathan Dieter <jdieter at gmail.com>:
> On Sun, 2009-08-16 at 11:25 +0200, rpmfusion-pkgs-report at rpmfusion.org
> wrote:
>>     catalyst-kmod-9.5-1.fc10.8
>
> What's the story with getting Catalyst 9.7 into F10? Even for
> updates-testing?  Are there still problems getting Catalyst running on
> the 2.6.29 and 2.6.30 kernels (which is keeping Catalyst out of F11 and
> Rawhide).  Would the maintainer like any help?
There is no clean support for 2.6.29 yet in catalyst.
So I wonder what kind of help you want to offer !?

Now that's true that 9.7 could be updated in F-10 for 2.6.27.
But aren't we waiting for 9.8 ?

Anyway, If you want to give a hand for catalyst in rpmfusion the
better would be to submit an update bugreport having the spec already
updated for lastest version...

Now keeping 9.5 can also be justified, that will be up to firewing1 to say...