Oranization of the sponsorship system on rpmfusion.org

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Sun May 3 22:27:50 CEST 2009

On Sun, 3 May 2009 21:53:00 +0200, you wrote:

>"If you are seeking a sponsor you must also be set to block the
>tracker bug: NEEDSPONSORS (bug #30). Thus, some potential sponsors
>will look at the NEEDSPONSORS bug to find packages to review. The only
>allowed sponsors in RPM Fusion are Fedora sponsors."

Excuse me, I have the felling, that you have not understand my
questions.

At first, I have the information from this list, that you don't
have to search a sponsor explictly, if you are a Fedora
contributor and want to submit your fist package on
rpmfusion.org.

As secondt, How you will become a sponsor on rpmfusion.org which
can sponsor a new contributor on rpmfusion.org. That was my
original question.

On Fedora you have make a normination for sponsorship and FESCo
will approve if you are fullfilling the requirements to become
one. I my original posting I have written, that I was become a
new Fedora sponsor last week.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt