Massrebuild status

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Thu May 7 21:54:55 CEST 2009

Thorsten Leemhuis pisze:
> On 26.04.2009 14:13, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> A lot of rebuild problems have been fixed,
>> And some more have have been fixed over the past few days :-)
>>> but there are still some to go.
>> Still the case.
>>> Here is a list of packages that sill haven't been rebuild:
>> [...]
>
> We are now down to 5 packages that have not been rebuild:
>
> 503     lxtnow at gmail.com     raine  (no
> response)
> 505     triad at df.lth.se     sidplay (no
> response)
> 510     lxtnow at gmail.com     subtitle (no
> response)
> 514     lxtnow at gmail.com     streamdv (no
> response)
> 519    felix at fetzig.org     vdr-mp3
> (response: upstream contacted)
>
> We sooner or later need to decide what to do with those...
>
> Cu
> knurd

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FTBFS says:
Packages with unresolved FTBFS bugs immediately following the Alpha
release will be removed from the distribution. Package owners may
request that their package _not_ be removed provided they are actively
working on resolving the FTBFS and have a plan to resolve the FTBFS
before the Release Candidate release.

I'd say we should follow the policy and drop these packages for now,
they can be re-added at later date.

Julian