Rough times: Preparing for buildsys for F11

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed May 27 22:12:50 CEST 2009

On 27.05.2009 20:01, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> I'm doing some preparation for F11 branching (maybe Xavier and I might
> even finish it today). So if something is not working please be a bit
> patient and retry a bit later; If problems remain for longer please let
> me know -- preferred via IRC in this case, as that might reduce
> communication to "there is a problem foo" "we know, please be patient,
> we are working on it" ;-)

Made some progress over the past two hours:

- updated the config files in CVS with those files that that were
actually used on the builders

- created and installed temporary mock config files for f11; need to be
updated once F11 ships (rawhide config files need adjustments then as well)

- installed targets for F11 on the builders and the plague-server;
rawhide was renamed and the file common/branches adjusted accordingly

The latter means: you need to update your common checkout, otherwise
things will go wrong at this point if you try to build for devel! You
also will need to update them again once F11 shipped!

Didn't get around to the config files for the push scripts and the
actualy branching in CVS yet.

/me leaves the keyboard now, way to late for me already