Rawhide "frozen" in rpmfusion.

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:46:15 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 2:41 AM, Nicolas Chauvet  wrote:
> Yes, packages that weren't already updated need a rebuild.
>
> I guess we need a mass rebuild for the package that weren't rebuild
> recently anyway.

Is there gonna be a mass rebuild for F-12? I guess so because of the
i586->i686 change.

Please let me know when you folks are planning to do this. I need to
update the desktop files of certain multimedia applications to comply
with the FedoraStudio feature of Fedora 12, which I announced here a
couple weeks ago.

Orcan