kmod-nvidia in rawhide?

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 21:20:39 CEST 2009

2009/10/21 Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com>:
> On Oct 21, 2009, at 3:04 PM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
>
>> 2009/10/21 Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <dominik at greysector.net>:
>>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> Could someone (Nicolas?) push nvidia's 190.40 drivers to rawhide?
>>> I've built new RPMs locally based on latest from f11-updates and they've
>>> been working fine for the last few days (and they work with F12's Xserver
>>> ABI changes).
>>
>> Right, but the new packaging scheme is on the way.
>
> New packaging scheme? /me missed something...
>
>> Was delayed because the work on multimedia libs update.
>>
>> May I not be the only one to work on rawhide ?!!!!
>> Please!
>
> I'll take care of 190.40 drivers for rawhide right now.
No that's not What I meant.

mplayer and avidemux along with a mass rebuild is needed.

Furthermore selinux still isn't compatible with the nvidia drivers yet.

What You 've just subscribed is the review request pending for the new review.
(nvidia-xsetting and nvidia-xconfig splitted fom the driver at least)