kmod-nvidia in rawhide?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Wed Oct 21 21:22:41 CEST 2009

On Oct 21, 2009, at 3:20 PM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:

> 2009/10/21 Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com>:

>>> Right, but the new packaging scheme is on the way.
>>
>> New packaging scheme? /me missed something...
>>
>>> Was delayed because the work on multimedia libs update.
>>>
>>> May I not be the only one to work on rawhide ?!!!!
>>> Please!
>>
>> I'll take care of 190.40 drivers for rawhide right now.
> No that's not What I meant.
>
> mplayer and avidemux along with a mass rebuild is needed.
>
> Furthermore selinux still isn't compatible with the nvidia drivers
> yet.
>
> What You 've just subscribed is the review request pending for the
> new review.
> (nvidia-xsetting and nvidia-xconfig splitted fom the driver at least)

Ah. I have to unsubscribe. I've got the updated specs for 190.40 on
rawhide locally that I could just commit, tag, build and be done with
it (well, actually, as it turns out, I couldn't do that either, I
don't have commit rights for the nvidia bits). Don't have time to mix
in a package review atm though.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com