x264 version bump

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Mon Oct 26 10:46:43 CET 2009

Hi.

In the last three weeks there have been two ABI changes in x264.
Current FFmpeg already requires the latest x264, so I can't update
it past 20091019 snapshot without updating x264 as well.
I'm going to try and rebuild all packages depending on x264 to see
if they still build locally, but I'd like some feedback from the
maintainers of:
avidemux
gstreamer-plugins-ugly
libquicktime
vlc

For reference, here are the commit diffs of these two changes:
http://git.videolan.org/?p=x264.git;a=commitdiff;h=d971ace393dc49b09b930aa22e8b0c70f8a6f386
http://git.videolan.org/?p=x264.git;a=commitdiff;h=e2659dbdc0aed2d2cd4f6538faddf370e7740ada

"Faith manages."