Switch devel to Fedora F-13 until we branch RPMFusion F-13

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 09:32:53 CET 2010

2010/3/2 Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>

> Jarod Wilson wrote:
> > Something very not right with those builds, seems they're still using
> > the f14 bits.
>
> They're just using the mlt build from devel which got .fc14 as it was built
> when F14 bits were still configured.
>
> > Not sure if that's the root cause of the 64-bit bits getting pulled into
> > 32-bit build though...

In the usual mock configuration files, x86_32 packages  got explicitely
excluded from the x86_64 repository.
This may not work the same with the need_sign repository because it bundle
not only multilib package (ending with -lib) but also multiarches ones
(thoses that bundles binaries).
One may need to check that exclude list.