Switch devel to Fedora F-13 until we branch RPMFusion F-13

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Mar 2 10:05:02 CET 2010

Nicolas Chauvet wrote on 02.03.2010 09:32:
> 2010/3/2 Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at
> <mailto:kevin.kofler at chello.at>>
>     Jarod Wilson wrote:
>     > Something very not right with those builds, seems they're still using
>     > the f14 bits.
>
>     They're just using the mlt build from devel which got .fc14 as it
>     was built
>     when F14 bits were still configured.
>
>     > Not sure if that's the root cause of the 64-bit bits getting
>     pulled into a
>     > 32-bit build though...
> In the usual mock configuration files, x86_32 packages  got explicitely
> excluded from the x86_64 repository.
> This may not work the same with the need_sign repository because it
> bundle not only multilib package (ending with -lib) but also multiarches
> ones (thoses that bundles binaries).
> One may need to check that exclude list.

The script (see cvs in rpmfusion/) which I used to create and update
the mock config files for our builders contained below line, which
afaics is (or was) part of the Fedora mock config files as well.

exclude=[0-9A-Za-fh-z]*.i?86 g[0-9A-Za-km-z]*.i?86
gl[0-9A-Za-hj-z]*.i?86 gli[0-9A-Zac-z]*.i?86 glib[0-9A-Za-bd-z]*.i?86

Can tell if that still in there, as these days multiple people seem to
adjust the mock config files without much coordination. Hopefully nobody
switches on one of the other x86-builders without doing the same
adjustment that j-rod did...