Remove em8300-devel from mplayer in rawhide?

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:24:34 CEST 2012

2012/7/2 Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com>:
> Since mplayer needs to be rebuilt for the new mpg123, should we go
> ahead and drop BuildRequires: em8300-devel?
If em8300-devel is present in Fedora Rawhide, so I guess the related
kernel module are there also (at the difference of EL-6 maybe).
It's questionable to still maintain specific v4l2 interfaces for
dedicated hardware so I don't know if em8300 is really useful
nowadays.
But since it's there, please keep it until orphaned in fedora. (so
please conventionalize the BR for EL).

I will kick a rebuilt for audacious-plugins-freeworld.