Late branching for F-20 because of FFmpeg deps needfix

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 11:31:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 08/26/2013 12:41 PM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Given that FFmpeg was updated without all dependencies fixed to work with it, I will try to make our devel repository to point to branched/F-20 instead of rawhide.
> (which should point to F-21 packages already)
>
> Please remind that I'm not going to update the mock config accordingly, so this will lead to a difference betweek your mock build and the buildsys.
>
> I will also issue a mass rebuild once most of the packages got fixed and branch before the middle of September.
>
> Please fix your package and others failing packages by requesting ACL if needed.

I've fixed libquicktime, gstreamer1-libav and frogatto (for new boost, not ffmpeg, building now).

But it seems something has gone wrong with gstreamer1-libav, the build completed successfully, but:
http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/plague-results/fedora-development-rpmfusion_free/gstreamer1-libav/1.1.3-2.fc20/
only has debuginfo rpms, and the logs at:
http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/logs/fedora-development-rpmfusion_free/18240-gstreamer1-libav-1.1.3-2.fc20/
are also incomplete, maybe the disk is full ?

If you want me to help with other packages, a list of packages needing work would be useful.

Regards,

Hans