wl-kmod for F-18

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Sat Oct 26 03:58:27 CEST 2013

On Qua, 2013-10-23 at 08:03 +0200, Nicolas Viéville wrote:
> Le mardi 22 octobre 2013 à 15:19 +0200, Nicolas Viéville a écrit :
> > > It was just pushed.
> > >
> > > As it's the latest, please submit a new job, the root cause of this is
> > > still unknown
> >
> > It happened again this morning with wl-kmod for F-18. This time it was a
> > mock error.
> > I have a question. If I submit a new job, I'll probably have to change
> > the minor release version number to be able to do so. Isn't it annoying
> > and wouldn't it be more appropriate to just ask plague to "requeue" this
> > job and keep this minor release version tag unchanged, since nothing is
> > changed in the package and it is simply rebuilt?
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your explanations about this.
> > Cordially,
>
> To be complete the log message found there:
> http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/logs/fedora-18-rpmfusion_nonfree/18751-wl-kmod-6.30.223.141-1.fc18.5/x86_64/job.log
>
> says: Job failed because it was killed.

Hi, also says:
ERROR: Timed out waiting for the mock status
file!  /var/lib/mock/plague-builder/e388baba1b5c1562d513a44d3ff247baf393fd85/result/state.log
Killing build process group of child pid 6365...
ERROR: Couldn't kill child process group -6365: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted

Timeouts, I think is not a big deal, and sometimes happens , you may try
resubmit the job with

export PLAGUE_CLIENT_CONFIG=~/.plague-client-rpmfusion.cfg
/usr/bin/plague-client requeue YOURJOBID (18751 in your case )

--
Sérgio M. B.