Attempted rebuild of RPM Fusion (free) for F24

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Fri Apr 15 20:34:10 CEST 2016

Hello,
May I merge pull request for ? :
1 - vlc - https://github.com/rpmfusion/vlc/pull/2 remove BR:
libmusicbrainz-devel; and request build for F23

2- x265 - https://github.com/rpmfusion/x265/pull/1
bump soname on x265 and we will need rebuild :
avidemux, ffmpeg, gstreamer1-plugins-bad-freeworld and vlc [1]

[1] dnf repoquery --whatrequires x265-libs --alldeps --qf="%{sourcerpm}"

Adrian, very good list, may you share the script ?, we always have some
new builds and we verify if already fix builds for F24 . I began doing
some extensive reports on bugzilla. Bug 4022 - Track for April packages
and Bug 4031 - Track down packages to build and publish in second half
of April. It is not a complete report but I can complete it, next time

--
Sérgio M. B.