new rfpkg 1.23.3

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 22:08:43 CEST 2016

Hi,

There is a new rfpkg that aims to fix new-sources, build target and srpm
http://koji.rpmfusion.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=833
rfpkg-free and rfpkg-nonfree will be removed.
One note is that I've only tested with a separate account (my main
account has shell issue with gitolite so it does not behave normally)
but on a separate unix user (so I've symlinked the fedora.cert to the
rpmfusion.cert, I don't know if it's required).

if you previously have updated a package to the new infra but you've
avoided to upload the source archive, please do so and commit the new
source file.

It's still not possible to submit build, this is under investigation
but might be related to the koji infra (builder or else) reviewer
welcomed.

Thx

--
-